Oftec.org.uk

Carbon Monoxide Safety | OFTEC

Pets may be the first to show signs of CO poisoning because their size makes them more vulnerable to the effects of the gas. If your pet suddenly becomes ill or dies unexpectedly, you should consider the possibility of a CO leak if it is unlikely to be related to old age or a known health condition. What should I do if I live in rented

Actived: Thursday Jan 1, 1970

Detail: https://www.oftec.org.uk/consumers/off-gas-grid-heating-guides/carbon-monoxide-safety1